We recommend you an interesting and helpful OECD Handbook for Innovative Learning Environments. This handbook is designed for teachers, educators, instructors, school directors and all the others working in education. Especially for those who are interested in improving of learning environment. It draws on extensive reports and materials compiled over a decade by the OECD in its Innovative Learning (ILE) project. Particularly we recommend the first chapter, which brings inspiring views on learning principles.
This project is financed by EEA funds during the period 2014 – 2021. The EEA and Norway Grants represent the contribution of Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway to reducing economic and social disparities and to strengthening bilateral relations with 15 EU countries.
How to reduce challenging behaviour at schools in context of child trauma experience
Project number: EHP-CZ-IN-1-001
Type of project: Institutional cooperation projects
Program provider: Dům zahraniční spolupráce www.dzs.cz/fondy-ehp
Realization period: 08/2019–08/2020
Partner institution: Norske Kvinners Sanitesforening Akershus Østbytunet,
Main solver: Česká odborná společnost pro inkluzivní vzdělávání, z.s
About the project:
Czech Professional Society for Inclusive Education (from the Czech Republic) and Center for Treatment and Professional Development in Mental Health Care Østbytunet (from Norway) will create a new programme for further education of the Czech teachers, special educators and school psychologists. This programme will support the pupils with challenging behavior. Project activities are the pilot of the training programme, training of the future lectors and seminars for the Czech teachers and students of faculties of education. The aim of the project is to support pupils with challenging behavior by development of professional skills of the Czech teachers.
A public seminar dedicated to supporting pedagogical staff responsible for the instruction of children with challenging behaviour
Materials in Ukrainian provided by the Czech Expert Society for Inclusive Education (ČOSIV/CESIE)
- Self-regulation (according to age)
- How to support Mental Health in times of war and crisis
- How to regulate negative emotions
- 20 reminders for trauma survivors
- How to deal with a panic attack
- Calming method in case of a panic attack
Links to other materials in Ukrainian or English – not by ČOSIV/CESIE
- Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic
- Fraus Publishers
- How to talk to children about war – ЯК ГОВОРИТИ З ДІТЬМИ ПРО ВІЙНУ
- Reactions of children to a catastrophic situations – ЯК РЕАГУЮТЬ ДIТИ ТА ПIДЛIТКИ НА КАТАСТРОФIЧНУ ПОДIЮ
- Zeando: Magazine Friends
- Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
- Regional centre on violence, traumatic stress and suicide prevention (Norway) – in translation process to Ukrainian
- World Health Organization
- De Weg Center for Trauma & Grief Therapy (Belgium)
- Diaconia Evangelical Church of Czech Bretheren
- Ви пережили збройний конфлікт?